Skip to main content
- Comfortable – Natural fibres such as cotton, absorb perspiration from the skin, preventing the “clammy” feeling often experienced with synthetic fibres.
- Hard wearing – Cotton can withstand heavy usage, including continued laundry, giving one many years of good service.
- Does not “pill” – Pure cotton fabrics do not pill (fibre balls on the surface of the fabric) as is the case with synthetic fibre blends. Pure cotton looks and feels great for years.
- Hypoallergenic – Natural fibres such as cotton, display hypoallergenic properties. To avoid the allergic reactions that many people experience with synthetic fibres, stick with pure, natural cotton.
- Healthy – There is really no alternative. Consumers around the world are moving towards natural, wholesome products.